Australia – New Zealand Terms and Conditions
How to Enter
You must be a registered member of Team Titleist and the My Titleist site to be eligible to win a monthly challenge. Click here to register for Team Titleist Australia-New Zealand: (http://www.titleist.com.au/myaccount/register.aspx). Click here to link your Team Titleist account to the My Titleist site: (http://www.titleist.com/my-titleist/).
Photos can be shared to the My Titleist site in two ways: (1) You can upload a photo by clicking on the "upload" button in the main navigation on the MyTitleist page (http://www.titleist.com/my-titleist/) (2) You can use the Instagram app to post photos by including one of the following designated campaign “hashtags”:
- 1. #MyTitleist
- 2. #TeamTitleist
- 3. #Titleist
All photos will be reviewed by Titleist staff members prior to posting on the My Titleist site to ensure they meet the photo guidelines and comply with our community policy (http://www.titleist.com/company/Community-Policy.aspx). Not all posts will be published. We reserve the right to review all submissions and to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason, in our sole discretion.
All photos (1) that meet the photo guidelines, (2) are received during the designated monthly challenge period which is between the first day and last day of each month in 2013 beginning February 2013, and (3) include any of the campaign “hashtags” which will be updated monthly and listed on the MyTitleist site will be considered eligible for that month’s challenge. For example, all approved photos that are submitted to My Titleist or via Instagram by way of the campaign “hashtags” between February 1, 2013 and February 28, 2013 will be eligible for the monthly challenge drawing at the end of February 2013. The promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining winners.
The challenges are currently open to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand, ages 18 and over. No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning a prize.
Monthly Challenge Winners
At the conclusion of each monthly challenge, 10 eligible photos will be randomly selected as semi-finalists. A panel of judges designated by and comprised of Titleist staff members will review each semi-finalist photo and award points based on the following criteria:
- 1. Caption Creativity (0 to 10 points) – 40%
- 2. Photo Composition and Creativity (0 to 10 points) – 40%
- 3. Relevance to Monthly Challenge (0 to 5 points) – 20%
The photo that receives the highest point total will be named the monthly challenge winner. In the event of a tie, the winner will be randomly selected from the images that received the same point total during the initial judging.
Each monthly challenge winner will have their photo featured on the My Titleist site and potentially across other Titleist digital properties or advertising/marketing collateral. Prizes:.
Each monthly challenge winner will receive one (1) dozen Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of sixty-nine dollars ninety five cents). There will be a total of 1 challenge winner(s) from Australia - New Zealand. Total ARV of all challenge prizes is six hundred and eighty-two dollars ($839.50).
Terms and Conditions for Australian and New Zealand Participants
Information on prizes and how to enter this promotion forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- 1. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. The directors, employees and immediate families of the Promoter, Acushnet Australia Pty Ltd, and its retailers, suppliers, associated companies and its agencies are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- 2. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions. Further, at the Promoter's sole discretion, the Promoter may deem all or any entries from any person ineligible, and prohibit that person's further participation in this competition, where that person tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person.
- 4. Incomplete entry forms will be ineligible for the prize draw.
- 5. The promotion period is between the first day and last day of each month in 2013 beginning April 2013. All entries must be received before the end of each monthly promotion period.
- 6. To enter, you must fully complete an online entry form at the My Titleist site: (http://www.titleist.com/my-titleist/). Post Office Box addresses will not be accepted. Upon completion of the form, click the “submit” button to send the entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and one (1) prize per household.
- 7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- 8. The prize shall consist of one (1) dozen Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of sixty-nine dollars ninety five cents). There will be a total of 1 challenge winner(s) from Australia - New Zealand each month during the promotion period. Total ARV of all challenge prizes is six hundred and eighty-two dollars ($629.95). Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Titleist reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should feature prizes become unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners. The winner will be contacted by email.
- 9. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- 10. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late or misdirected entries. Entries are deemed to be received when received into the Promoter's database.
- 12. If any part of a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter), subject to the approval of the relevant Regulatory Gaming Authorities.
- 13. The winner will be notified by within 48 hours of each monthly draw.
- 14. The prize will be awarded to the person named on the winning online entry form. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
- 15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned by the Promoter (which includes any matter beyond the control of the Promoter including but not limited to infection by line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause(s) which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion) then, in addition to clause 4, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
- 16. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in prize value of the prize occurring between the start of the monthly promotion period and the date the prize is claimed. Prize will be delivered to the residential address as identified by the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to prizes.
- 17. The Promoter will disclose the winner's first initial, surname and suburb or city and state of residence at http://www.Titleist.com.au. If you do not provide your personal information, you cannot participate in this competition.
- 18. Tax implications may arise if you win a prize. You should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of a prize.
- 19. Confirmation of printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing payment of prizes.
- 20. Disposal of any unclaimed prizes may be made subject to any written directions given under Lottery and Gaming Regulations.
- 21. The Promoter, participating retailers and any of their employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained by the winner of a prize or any other person or otherwise suffered or sustained in connection with participating in this competition, or as a result of taking or making use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, participating retailers and any of their employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents or any person associated with any of them, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- 22. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile communications network, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoters on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion. The Promoters reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- 23. The Promoter is Acushnet Company,333 Bridge Street Fairhaven, MA 02719.
The promotion is authorised in Australia under NSW Permit LTPM/13/00031, ACT Permit TP 12/05185.1.
Copyright 2013 Acushnet Company. All rights reserved.