2016 Titleist Golf Ball Promotion Term & ConditionsAcushnet Australia Pty Ltd (“Promoter”)
“Trust Your Game to Titleist and Win” (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry must be made in store.
2. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who fulfill all the entry requirements set out herein (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees, including all retail staff of authorised Acushnet Stockists and their immediate families, all Acushnet Australia Pty Ltd and Acushnet New Zealand Ltd. staff, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Details on how to enter are available from 500 participating outlets across Australia and 80 participating outlets across New Zealand. For a full list of participating stores and associated prizes please visit www.titleist.com.au. Breakdown of the 500 Australian Stores are:
SA - 20 stores; NT - 4 stores; TAS - 12 stores; NSW - 148 stores; QLD - 107 stores; VIC - 156 stores; ACT – 7 stores; WA - 46 stores
4. The Promotion commences at 7:00am (AEDT) on Saturday 8th October 2016 and concludes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 30th November 2016 (“Promotion Period”). In-store entries are accepted up until 5pm (local time) on Wednesday 30th November 2016.
5. Participating Titleist Golf Ball products include: Titleist Golf Balls dozen packs in original packaging: Titleist Pro V1, Titleist Pro V1x, Titleist NXT Tour, Titleist NXT Tour S, Titleist Velocity, Titleist DT TruSoft (“Participating Products”).
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Participating Product and then complete the entry form in full and hand it to the shop assistant. Entries are accepted up until 5pm (local time) on Wednesday 30th November
7. An Eligible Entrant can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of residency, proof of age identification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) and original proof of purchase before issuing a prize.
8. Multiple entries will be accepted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry per day permitted per Participating Product purchased during the Promotion Period; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. Entrants may be requested to provide the Promoter with proof of purchase for all entries submitted. If an entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries made, then all the entries of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Proof of purchase includes the original store receipt for each purchase. The Promoters decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Each of the 500 participating outlets will conduct their own prize draw from the entries they received during the Promotional Period at 1:00pm (local time) on Thursday 1st December 2016. The first Eligible Entrant drawn in each draw will win the Prize as outlined in Condition 10. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days by the store where purchased. All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. SA winner’s names will be published in The Australian newspaper prior to 31st December 2016 (30 days from the draw completion).
10. The first (1) Eligible Entrant randomly drawn from 260 of the participating Australian outlets will win a Titleist 9.5” Staff Bag valued at $AUD499 (RRP) - The first (1) Eligible Entrant randomly drawn from the other 240 participating Australian outlets will win a Titleist Staff Stand Bag valued at $AUD369 (RRP) - The first (1) Eligible Entrant randomly drawn from each participating New Zealand outlet will win a Titleist 9.5” Staff Bag valued at $NZD559(RRP)
11. Total maximum prize pool value in Australia is $AUD218,309 (RRP) including GST where applicable.
Total individual State prize values are:
ACT $3,103; SA $7,900; NT $1,476; TAS $5,468; NSW $66,182; QLD $46,243; WA $19,574 and VIC $68,354.
12. Total maximum prize pool value in New Zealand is $NZD44,720
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission or postage by the entrant.
14. All prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
15. Unclaimed Prize Draw: If necessary, in order to distribute the prize, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and location as the original draws on Thursday 15th December 2016 and winners will be contacted by telephone and email within 2 days.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
17. If for any reason any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond Promoter’s control then a similar prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu, subject to the Relevant State Authorities.
18. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify any Entrant/s and declare any or all entries made by an Entrant/s invalid if the Entrant/s:
a. Tampers with the entry process, including the use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly; or
b. Shares proof of purchase requirements in order to gain competitive advantage over other Entrants;
c. Tampers with the operation of the Promotion or web site; or
d. Is found to be using multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses; or
e. Acts in a disruptive manner; or
f. Fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction; or
g. Fails to produce items as required or produces items that, in the Promoter's opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
h. Acts in violation of these Conditions of Entry.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter and its agents associated with this Promotion take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
• any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
• any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; or
• any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; or
• any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion.
22. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. The Promotion is offered in New Zealand and Australia and is governed by the laws applicable in New Zealand and Relevant State Authorities in Australia who grant a license. In case of any disputes, participants in the Promotion consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand and Australia.
24. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
25. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, War; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
28. The Promoter is Acushnet Australia Pty Ltd, 4/2 Federation Way Mentone VIC 3194 (ABN 23 105 222 017) and (in New Zealand) is Acushnet New Zealand Limited, 2/37-49 Totara St, Mount Maunganui 3150
29. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/00941 Multiple permit class Type C