DP WORLD TOUR/SUNSHINE TOUR | AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open
Titleist Brand Ambassador Antoine Rozner earned his third career DP World Tour victory with a five-shot win in Mauritius.
- Rozner, playing a Pro V1x golf ball and NEW TSR3 driver among his Titleist setup, began the day with a two-shot lead and made an eagle and three birdies from Nos. 5-9 to extend his lead at the turn.
- The 29-year-old from France tapped his Pro V1x in for birdie at the last to cap off a final-round 67 and 19-under total.
- Rozner’s ballstriking was key to his victory, as he finished 2nd in Strokes Gained: Approach (+2.05 per round) and 1st in Greens in Regulation (85%).
What’s In The Bag? | Antoine Rozner
Golf Ball: Titleist Pro V1x
Driver: NEW TSR3 10.0°
Fairway Metal: TS3 15.0°
Utility Iron: T200 Utility Build 2
Irons: 620 CB 3 and 620 MB 4-9
Wedges: Vokey Design SM9 46.10F, 52.08F, 58.08M
ROZNER ON HIS PRO V1x
- “Pro V1x is the ball I’ve been using my whole life pretty much, so I don’t think I would be able to ever switch. It’s the best ball on the market to me and I would never be able to replace it. It’s amazing feel off the face, good distance – a perfect fit for me.”
ROZNER ON HIS NEW TSR3 DRIVER
- “Very impressed with it. The look is very beautiful. Look-wise it’s very similar to the one of last year, but the numbers are definitely better than with my TSi3, which was already very good. Also, whenever I hit a heel shot, it also feels more stable and I really look for that because I tend to heel a lot of shots off the heel. So yeah, that’s very good for me.”
CHINA TOUR | CGA Championship
The amateur winner of the CGA Championship trusted a Pro V1x golf ball on his way to earning his first career China Tour victory.
- The 16-year-old champion was the only player in the field to shoot all four rounds in the 60’s (68-69-64-69), posting a 14-under total to win by one shot.
- Titleist golf ball players swept the top-5 positions and occupied nine of the top 10 positions on the final leader board.
PGA TOUR LATINOAMÉRICA | Scotia Wealth Management Chile Open
Titleist Brand Ambassador Matt Ryan made eagle on the 72nd hole to win by one shot for his second career title on PGA Tour Latinoamérica.
- Ryan, playing a Pro V1 golf ball and full bag of Titleist equipment, closed in 2-under 70 on Sunday to finish the week in Chile at 10 under, one clear of fellow Brand Ambassador Conner Godsey.
- Ryan played the par 5’s in 5 under during the final round, including two eagles.
What’s In The Bag? | Matt Ryan
Golf Ball: Titleist Pro V1
Driver: TSi2 9.0°
Fairway Metal: NEW TSR2 13.5°
Utility Iron: T200 2
Irons: 620 CB (4-6) and 620 MB (7-PW)
Wedges: Vokey Design SM9 50°, 56°, 58°
Putter: Scotty Cameron Timeless tour prototype
LPGA | 2022 LPGA Q-Series
Last Sunday, following eight rounds and 144 holes of the LPGA’s Q-Series, 46 players from 21 different countries earned 2023 LPGA Tour membership.
- Of those 46 players, 42 (91%) played a Titleist golf ball, including 18 of the top 20 finishers.