It’s time to get ready for the 2018 Team Titleist Invitational! We’re excited to announce that we’re headed to Kiawah Island this year for another amazing two-day event from October 15 – 17, 2018 and we want you to join us!
We’ve partnered with Kiawah Island Golf Resort to create another bucket list experience and a special package that will help make the event one you won’t want to miss. And this year, the final round of the event will be played on The Ocean Course – host of the 1991 Ryder Cup, 2007 Senior PGA Championship, 2012 PGA Championship and the 2021 PGA Championship (just to name a few marquee events that have been held here).
Check out all of the details below and we hope to see you in South Carolina this Fall!
Package prices start at:
• $1,144.00 per person quad occupancy (4 guests in a three bedroom scenic view villa)
• $1,256.00 per person double occupancy (2 guests in a two bedroom scenic view villa)
• $1,419.00 per person single occupancy (1 guest in a one bedroom scenic view villa)
The package includes:
• Accommodations at the Kiawah Island Resort Villas for two nights
• Entry into the Team Titleist Invitational, all greens fees and access to practice areas
• Round 1 will be played on the Osprey Point Course
• Round 2 will be played on the Ocean Course (caddie fees included, caddie gratuity is not included, walking only course)*
• Access to an exclusive Team Titleist event at the Osprey Point practice area
• Daily breakfast before golf
• Cocktail reception and welcome party Monday evening
• Lunch and dinner Tuesday
• Lunch and awards ceremony Wednesday
• Tournament gift pack featuring an assortment of exclusive Team Titleist gear
There are limited spots available in this event and reservations are first come, first serve. So, if you’re interested, register for the event with this link: Team Titleist Invitational Registration Form.
*Valid October 15 - 17, 2018. Based on availability. Schedule of events is subject to change. Please note, the round on the Ocean Course will be walking only.
*Checkout on Wednesday, Oct. 17 is 10:30 a.m.