PGA TOUR | Sanderson Farms Championship
Amid the final minutes of daylight Sunday at Jackson Country Club, Luke List rolled his Pro V1 golf ball in for birdie from just over 43 feet to clinch his second PGA Tour victory.
- The putt – officially measuring 43 feet, 1 inch – ended a five-man playoff that was anticipated to finish Monday morning in Mississippi but instead needed just one hole.
- List, who posted rounds of 66-66-68-70 to make the playoff at 18 under par, was one of four Titleist golf ball players who qualified for the extra session, along with Ludvig Aberg (Pro V1x), Ben Griffin (Pro V1) and Scott Stallings (Pro V1x).
- For the week, the 38-year-old List gained +5.731 strokes tee to green (14th), with +3.456 of them coming around the green (6th).
- “I was able to really scramble very nicely and make some putts,” he said after the round.
LPGA | The Ascendant LPGA
Hyo Joo Kim (Pro V1x) earned her sixth career LPGA victory, winning wire-to-wire after opening the week with a 7-under 64.
- Kim – who entered the week ranked No. 7 in the Rolex Rankings, having recorded eight top-10's this season on the LPGA Tour – followed up her strong start with rounds of 68-70-69 to reach 13 under and win by four shots.
- She hit 43/52 (83%) of her fairways and made 20 birdies over the four rounds at Old American Golf Club.
- This week in Texas, 109 players (84% of the field) teed up a Pro V1 or Pro V1x, including 10 of the top 12 finishers on Sunday’s final leader board.
KORN FERRY TOUR | KFT Tour Championship
Paul Barjon (Pro V1 Left Dot) shot a final round 4-under 68 to win by three shots and lock up his PGA TOUR card for the 2024 season.
- The 31-year-old Frenchman, who also won in July at the Memorial Health Championship and is now a three-time KFT winner, jumped 37 spots from No. 45 to No. 8 in the KFT Points List with the season-finale victory.
- The Top 30 earned their TOUR cards.
- “This is the best one by far,” said Barjon, who posted 14 under for the week while leading a 1-2-3-4-5 finish for Titleist golf ball players. “The other one I didn’t really expect to turn out that way. This one I knew what I had to do and I did it.”
- Over the four rounds at Victoria National, Barjon made 18 birdies and two eagles and finished T1 in Scrambling, getting his Pro V1 Left Dot up-and-down 13 of 19 attempts (68%).
- Barjon was one of 21 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x players to earn their 2024 TOUR cards, and one of four Titleist golf ball players who earned their way into the Top 30 on Sunday, including Titleist Brand Ambassador Mac Meissner (Pro V1x), Josh Teater (Pro V1x) and Roger Sloan (Pro V1x).
- The 24-year-old Meissner earned his first TOUR card after posting back-to-back 68s on the weekend to finish T3 and jump from 35th to 20th.
- Titleist Brand Ambassador Joe Highsmith posted Sunday’s best round, a 6-under 66 to finish the week T3 and secure his first trip to the PGA TOUR after starting the week 27th.
21 OF TOP 30 ON FINAL KFT POINTS LIST TRUST TITLEIST GOLF BALL
- The 2023 Korn Ferry Tour season came to a close Sunday with 30 PGA TOUR cards on the line. Twenty-one players trusted a Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf ball in earning status for the 2024 PGA TOUR season:
- Within the Top 30, 8 players trusted a Titleist driver; 8 trusted Titleist irons, 18 had at least one Vokey Wedge, and 12 had a Scotty Cameron putter in the bag:
Driver: TSR2 10.0°
Fairway Metal: TSR2 15.0°
Hybrid: TSR2 21.0°
Irons: T100 4-5 and 620 MB 6-9
Wedges Vokey Design SM9 46.10F, 50.08F, 56.10S, WedgeWorks 60T
Putter: Scotty Cameron Tour Rat tour prototype
Driver: TSR2 9.0°
Fairway Metal: TSR3 16.5°
Irons: T200 4 iron, T100 5-9
Wedges: Vokey Design SM9 48.10F, 50.08F, WedgeWorks 54.08M, 58.04L or 58.08M
Putter: Scotty Cameron Masterful plus tour prototype
Driver: TSR3 8.0°
Fairway Metal: TSR3 15.0°
Utility Iron: NEW T200 3 iron
Irons: T100 4-9 irons
Wedges: Vokey Design 46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, WedgeWorks 58°
Putter: Scotty Cameron 009 tour prototype
Driver: TSR3 9.0°
Fairway Metal: TSi2 15.0°
Utility Iron: U•500 3
Irons: NEW T100 4-9
Wedges: Vokey Design 46.10F, 50.12F, 56.14F, 60T
Putter: Scotty Cameron GOLO 6.2 tour prototype
Driver: TSR2 11.0
Fairway Metal: TSR3 15.0°
Utility Iron: U•505 2
Irons: NEW T200 4 iron, NEW T100 5-PW
Wedges: Vokey Design SM9 50.08F, 56.10S, BV-Proto 60T
Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11 tour prototype
Driver: TSi3 10.0°
Fairway Metal: TSR3 15.0°
Utility Iron: U•500 3 iron
Irons: T100•S 4 iron, T100 5-PW
Wedges: Vokey Design SM9 50.08F, 56.08M, 60.10S
Putter: Scotty Cameron Circa 6 flowneck tour prototype
PGA TOUR CHAMPIONS | Constellation FURYK & FRIENDS
Brett Quigley (Pro V1x) won for the second time on the Champions Tour, posting 11 under to win by one.
- Quigley opened the week with back-to-back 5-under 67’s to hold the 36-hole lead, and a steady 1-under 71 on Sunday at Timuquana Country Club sealed the victory.
- He hit 40/54 (74%, T3) greens in regulation for the week and got his Pro V1x up-and-down on 12 of 14 attempts (86%, 2).
- Twenty-two of the 24 tournaments played this season on the PGA Tour Champions have been won with a Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf ball.
SUNSHINE TOUR | Fortress Invitational
Robin Williams (Pro V1x) earned his first career Sunshine victory in a runaway, posting 19 under to win by six.
- The 22-year-old shot rounds of 66-67-68-68 at Glendower Golf Club.
PGA TOUR OF AUSTRALASIA | Western Australia Open
Simon Hawkes (Pro V1) shot rounds of 67-67-67-70 to post 17 under and claim his second PGA Tour of Australasia title by two shots.
- Titleist was the overwhelming #1 ball and most played brand across all major equipment categories for the week at The Joondalup Resort, with 102 players (84%) teeing up a Titleist ball and more than half the field (65, 54%) gaming a Titleist driver.