Enter the course name or the city where it is located.
Which Golf Ball Did You Use?*
Share Your Feedback*
Long Game Spin
Short Game Spin
Upload an Image From Your Round
Suggested Image Composition
Enter the Ultimate Golf Ball Experience Sweepstakes
This sweepstakes is for Australian and New Zealand residents only. Not an ANZ resident? Find your local market here.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO AUSTRALIAN LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND AT TIME OF ENTRY.
2023 Pro V1 and Pro V1x Journey Sweepstakes
To enter: Visit http://www.titleist.com.au/ during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the entry form.
1. Sweepstakes Period: This Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. AEDT on January 25, 2023 and end at 11:59 p.m. AEDT on December 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Drawings: Random drawings for prizes will be held once per month from all eligible entries. The monthly drawings to select the prizes for this Sweepstakes will be held every month during the Sweepstakes Period on the first [business day] of the month following the last day of the previous month, for a total of twelve (12) monthly drawings. Limit one entry per household. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, an “entrant” shall consist of a person, family or household with a valid household mailing address and valid household e-mail address. Proof of e-mailing an entry does not constitute proof of delivery. Incomplete entries are void.
3. Notification of Prize Winners: The Winners of monthly prizes will be notified by email. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If due to an error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded; the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
4. Official Rules: By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). All entries become the property of Titleist and will not be returned. Entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. No Responsibility: Titleist is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by Titleist on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Titleist reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries prior to action taken by Titleist should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Titleist corrupt the security, administration or proper play of the game. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.titleist.com.au. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Titleist reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Titleist is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will cause disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorised account holder” person in whose name the email account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the “Eligibility” section of these Official Rules. “Authorised Holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Titleist reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
Monthly prizes: The winner of each of the twelve (12) monthly drawings will receive one (1) dozen Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls (Value of each prize $84.95 AUD)
The total Value of all prizes is one thousand and nineteen dollars and forty cents ($1,019.40 AUD). Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prize become unavailable. All taxes on prize are the responsibility of the winner.
7. Prize Winners: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within five (5) days of the date notification is mailed. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of the applicable Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation. Winner releases Titleist, its directors, employees and agents including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Winner’s guest must be a legal resident of Australia or New Zealand. Employees of Titleist, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate families and/or household members of each are not eligible. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documentation. This Sweepstakes shall only be construed and evaluated according to law of Australia, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
9. Sponsor: Acushnet Australia Pty Ltd (“Titleist”), 4/2 Federation Way, Mentone, Victoria, 3195 Australia.