Shoot Your Age or Hole-In-One?

Follow Thread

By No'l

  • 4 Likes
  • 34 Replies
  1. Guess it’s got to be hole in 1 as I can’t see shooting a 26 is gonna happen anytime soon!! Haha
  2. No'l

    No'l
    Palmdale, CA

    ZKey10 said:

    Guess it’s got to be hole in 1 as I can’t see shooting a 26 is gonna happen anytime soon!! Haha

    :-) 26 would be super cool... ha ha..
    How about a career round, yeah?

    Wait, Hogan said his ideal perfect round is 18. :-)
  3. ZKey10 said:

    Guess it’s got to be hole in 1 as I can’t see shooting a 26 is gonna happen anytime soon!! Haha

    But if you did, that would be more impressive than a measly hole in one.

    I'm 37. If I could shoot 37 or have a hole in one, Id take the all time low score.
  4. Paul C

    Paul C
    Beech Mountain, NC

    I've had five holes in one, although the last one was twenty years ago. Shooting my age would be a much greater accomplishment. I will soon turn 69, so if I keep on getting up on the green side of the grass the odds continue to improve.
  5. No'l

    No'l
    Palmdale, CA

    Paul C said:

    I've had five holes in one, although the last one was twenty years ago. Shooting my age would be a much greater accomplishment. I will soon turn 69, so if I keep on getting up on the green side of the grass the odds continue to improve.

    Yeah, I like your thoughts on it, Paul C.
  6. Jim S

    Jim S
    East Point, GA

    I have been playing golf for over 40 years and worked at a golf course 30 years and never had a hole in one. I have shot my age about a dozen times. I think shooting my age is good but a hole in one would be great. Maybe I will do that this coming year.
  7. No'l

    No'l
    Palmdale, CA

    Jim S, I hope it comes through for you!
  8. 71 now and would just love to shoot my age , probably a pipe dream but that’s why we play golf. Over the years had more than my fair share of good scores , even some under par. Who would have thought a rained off cricket match in 1968 would set me off on anew sporting adventure Surely there’s one more magic round in me , please…………..
  9. No'l

    No'l
    Palmdale, CA

    AGreville-Smith said:

    71 now and would just love to shoot my age , probably a pipe dream but that’s why we play golf. Over the years had more than my fair share of good scores , even some under par. Who would have thought a rained off cricket match in 1968 would set me off on anew sporting adventure Surely there’s one more magic round in me , please…………..

    @AGreville-Smith, never give up that dream. Rooting for ya here!
  10. Have three hole in ones and one of them was on a par 4. Not close to shooting my age though.
  11. No'l

    No'l
    Palmdale, CA

    Emil O, that is quite exceptional!!!
    Thanks for sharing that.
  12. scott byiers

    scott byiers
    Peterhead

    Hole in 1 for me, although i have shot my age (31) many times over a 9 that doesnt count for anything. Hole in 1 how ever is what every golfer dreams of
  13. Hi TT:

    I have been really close a lot of times, but never had a hole in one. At 62 if I could ever shoot my age that would be much more rewarding, as my 2 lowest rounds have been 73.
  1. Prev
  2. 1
  3. 2

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up